16 thoughts on “Which do you prefer?

1. Hi Emily! What a good question! I bet most people, like me, would choose horses. I used to live on a farm, but we never had pigs. ( or horses either) Other than reading Charlotte’s Web, I have no pig role models. I live in southern Alberta, Canada. We have lots of ranches and rodeos, so I do lave lirs of experience with horses. Yeehaw!
    I bet you chose horses as well! I wonder ehat people would answer if asked horses or kittens? Lots of interesting choices to think about. What animal would you put with pigs that would make you choose pigs? Oh, this is fun.
    Marg
    #STUBC commenter

1. Hello Marg, thanks for your long comment with such great details. I was raised on a farm as well. I definitely choose horses just because that’s what I have always been around, and cows. I’ve always wanted a baby pig as a pet, but horses are my favorite. Thanks again for your comment!

2. Dear Emily,
    Oh boy! As a commenter for the blogging challenge I need to pay more attention to spelling mistakes. Sorry about that. I will try to do better. I got so excited thinking about your quesion that I just sent it.
    Marg
    #STUBC commenter

1. Hello Bud, thanks for your comment on my blog. I really appreciate it. I’ll check out your blog soon and hope to see just as much creativity! Thanks again.

1. Hello Sasha! I love horses too, they are so much fun! I’ll visit your blog soon and hope to see something just as cool. Thanks!

3. Hi Emily, I would prefer the horse, but that is just my opinion. I would really like to know your answer to the question.

4. Hello Emily!

Though I love horses, I love pigs! I believe this is due to a research paper I did on them in middle school and what they go through before being slaughtered. Out of these two, which is your favorite?

-Kallel
    http://kailacs.edublogs.org/

1. Hello Kallel, thanks for commenting and allowing me to be able to know your favorite animal. My favorite out of these two would be horses, although I’ve always wanted a piglet as a pet. I grew up being around horses, and I still am. My father was a big farm person when I was younger, but now it’s my cousins that own a farm. I’ll visit your blog real soon and leave a comment!