Coding.

At first when you start coding it is difficult and confusing to understand. As I went through and was doing my blog, I figured out ways to do it and I began to understand the concept of how to do it. It is used for certain tasks and is complicated at first for people who has never used it. Coding is something that I feel like everyone should get the chance to actually learn how to do it.

2 thoughts on “Coding.

1. Hi there,

My name is Merry Beau and I am a commenter from the Student Blogging Challenge.

I teach children between the ages of 4 and 12 and I am from Ireland. Here is a link to our class blog
    http://merrybeau.edublogs.org/about/

My class and I have done the student blogging challenge in the past. We also really enjoy coding and use code.org a lot.

I can tell you really enjoyed finding out about coding. We would agree that though coding can start out hard, it is made out to be a lot more challenging than it is in fact. We are glad we learned to code!

Well done on putting up Student Blogging Challenge badge for 2018.

It would be lovely to hear back from you. You could leave a comment on our class blog. Part of the fun of blogging is getting to hear from people all over the world.

With every good wish
    Merry Beau

1. Thanks you, Merry! I enjoy reading your comments on my blog! I will soon visit your class blog and tell you all about it! Once again, thank you and I hope you comment again!